August 29, 2007

Books to read!!

Just finished two books, one that I bought recently in Hong Kong, the other I bought 12 months ago in the UK and hadn't been touched since (note to self: STOP buying books for 6 months, catch up!!).

Ok, the first is by Paul Arden and is called 'It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be' (ISBN 978-0-7148-4337-7)

The second is called 'Money Making Machine' by Eddie Obeng. (ISBN 095348692-3)

Sorry, I'm not going to review them for you! Just recommending them!! They are both very quick (2 hour max) reads, and well worth it, you'll get some gems from both.




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! Your 2nd entry. You’re on your way!

Thank you for recommending these books. Just wanted to tell you I enjoy very much your writing, both here and 43things.com. You make me laugh a lot; I think you’re extremely witty. It’s good to know there’s someone, even if it is thousands of miles away, with so many interesting pending issues.

Keep pursuing your goals and please keep posting them online. Let us know how is going.

gravityspring said...

For some reason I was quite surprised to read your comments - I just didn't think anyone actually read my crap!

Thanks for putting the pressure on me, will need to try and maintain momentum and wittium from this day forward! If I stray I allow you to chastise me, but not too much, still have the aftermath of a migraine.

Thanks again! :)

Anonymous said...

Your Site is very inspiring i only hope one day i could be as intellectual and knowledgeable. considering we have the same genes and i have half of your chromosomes i think it may be possible that i will one day be greater .
Great blog. i know your site is good too.